This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Are you wanting to learn new skills and grow with the company you work for? Apply with the Mattoon, IL office for your chance to get hired as an Accounts Payable/Insurance Claim Coordinator in Mattoon, IL. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Accounts Payable/Insurance Claim Coordinator | 1st Shift | Monday-Friday | 8:00am-4:30pm | Temp-to-Hire | Immediate Health Benefits | Weekly Paychecks | Opportunity for Advancement
– High School Diploma/GED required
– 3-5 years’ experience in property/casualty insurance
– Experience in accounting, accounts payable or claims processing is desirable
– Must have above average knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Job Description (not limited to):
– Responsible for issuing checks to pay claims and operating expenses
– Maintain a check register and reconcile the check register with bank statements
– Receive new claims, assign claims to adjusters, enter claims into the system and assist with making sure claim files are maintained and documents are saved to an imaging system
WAYS TO APPLY:
1. Apply online at www.staffsolutions.com
2. Stop by the Mattoon, IL Office at 704 Broadway Ave, Mattoon, IL
Questions? Call us at 217-235-2299
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.