This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Mid Level (2-5 Years Experience)
Required Education: GED Equivalent
Innovative Staff Solutions is a growing family owned staffing agency in search of an Assistant Branch Manager for the Decatur office. This person will be responsible for recruiting and hiring qualified candidates for multiple clients by skill matching to their needs. The right candidate must be able to concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously in a busy atmosphere with continued interruptions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Interview and process candidates for available job opportunities.
• Assist the Branch Manager in daily operations such as payroll, recruiting, reporting, etc.
• Capable of communicating with clients via phone, email and in person.
• Documentation into our HRIS system.
• Process new hire paperwork for all new employees placed on assignment.
• Thorough knowledge of policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of all Decatur accounts.
• Act as Branch Manager as needed.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Respond in a timely manner to both clients and candidates
• Deliver accuracy in all job performance
• Ability to accept and perform new job responsibilities as needed
• Talent to supervise, train and motivate staff
• High quality service
• Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
• Capable of handling difficult situations
• Uses good judgement at all times
• Flexibility with prioritizing work
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Highly dependable
• Ability to work overtime as needed
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.