This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Mid Level (2-5 Years Experience)
Innovative Staff Solutions has Direct Hire opportunities with Midland States Bank!
– Assist in planning and performing reviews to meet the requirements of the annual internal audit plan.
– Contribute in identifying , reporting and tracking remedial efforts for gaps noted in internal controls
– Monitor audit exceptions/gaps until their ultimate resolution, providing periodic reporting on the status of remedial efforts.
– Assist in preparation of regulatory examinations, as well as have some contact with bank examiners
– Administrator of the audit database and application, ensuring a high degree of data interrogation and report generation
– Conduct and report a trending analysis, along with generating and implementing mitigation plans
– Assist the Risk Management function in the performance of SOX, Strategic Initiatives and ongoing Governance oversight
– Provide Consultation, as needed to Bank staff members to help facilitate an efficient control environment.
– Complies with all policies and procedures as applicable to the Bank
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with an emphasis in one of the follow areas; accounting, finance or business management
– An internship in finance or business administration is a plus
– Prefer minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in banking, auditing, accounting, finance, or risk management.
– The ability to develop and maintain working relationship and deal effectively with Bank personal
– Then general concept of internal control framework management/Enterprise Risk Management
– Self-motivated, detailed oriented, strong time management and ability to prioritize work assignments
– Effective writing and oral communication skills
– Advanced in the use of MS-Work, Excel, PowerPoint
– Strong integrity and able to handle confidential information and exercise discretion
– Ability in coping with pressure and adversity
– Direct Hire
– Pay Based on Experience ($44,676-$55,844+)
– Immediate Insurance Benefits
– 401K Match
– Company Gym
Apply today for your chance to get hired!
www.staffsolutions.com | Innovative Staff Solutions | 800 W Jefferson Ave | 217-342-6999
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.