This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Mid Level (2-5 Years Experience)
Required Education: GED Equivalent
Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking a Branch Manager for our Evansville, Indiana location. This candidate must have exceptional customer service with a proven track record of leading a team to success. They will be accountable for managing the process and directly ensuring the availability of qualified flex workers in order to meet the needs of our clients. At Innovative Staff Solutions, our mission is to build successful partnerships with each of our clients, getting to know their businesses inside and out so that we may effectively fulfill their staffing needs. This Branch Manager must know what customer service means and is willing to go above and beyond the normal call of duty.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain communication skills with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention through excellent customer service.
- Develop and implement an effective recruiting strategy to ensure the availability of qualified employees in order to meet current and anticipated needs.
- Work with Account Manger to develop new business opportunities.
- Become involved in professional, business or civic organization to enhance company image.
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance (Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment, Human Resources, Legal, WOTC, etc.).
- Financial management of branch operations (budgeting, forecasting, monthly P&L review, credit and collections, etc.).
- Implement, monitor and comply with company programs/ initiatives.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all branch activities.
- Training employees according to established company guidelines.
- Motivate internal staff to achieve performance and production goals.
- Identify developmental opportunities to ensure staff retention along with conducting performance reviews.
- Coach and counsel employees on behavioral and performance issues, document and take corrective action as necessary.
- Conduct regular staff meetings.
- Maintain thorough working knowledge of all services offered by company as well as those of the competition, i.e., marketing share, pricing, services offered, etc.
- Four-year college degree or 5 years of equivalent leadership experience.
- Minimum of four years related professional experience with strong emphasis on management and human resources.
- Ability to analyze profit/loss statements and other related financial data to make solid business decisions.
- Strong leadership, managerial, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to perform business development and external sales activities.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change.
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.