This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Innovative Staff Solutions has immediate openings for Electrical Wiring associates in the Springfield, IL area. Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com.
Job Summary: To apply wire connections to electrical and electronic components in sub-assembly or final assembly stage and to perform such other tasks as are incidental to assembly and wiring functions.
- Installs wire according to wiring strapping diagrams.
- Able to use and read a tape measure.
- Uses hand tools, crimpers, soldering irons, wire strippers, and other hand and power tools.
- Reads wiring diagrams, blueprints, wire routing, and engineering specifications to determine lengths, types, routing, and gauge of wiring and cables to be installed.
- Selects specified wires and cables, routes according to instructions, and fastens connections by bolting, screwing, soldering, or plugging, using wrenches, screwdrivers, soldering iron, and plugging gun.
- Wires, installs terminals, and marks wires.
- May stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
- Good communications skills relative to supervisor and other related departments.
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds. More with help.
- Physical ability to work in positions such as kneeling, bending, and overhead for extended periods.
- Ability to climb and work from a step ladder.
- Ability to operate various shop tools (including power and manually operated).
- Ability to distinguish between different wire colors including blue, green, red and black
Candidates may apply online at www.staffsolutions.com
Innovative Staff Solutions – Springfield Branch Office
1405 Stevenson Dr., Suite 20, Springfield, IL
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.