This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Innovative Staff Solutions has immediate openings for a Fabrication Operator in the Springfield, IL area.
Job Summary: Stage, load, and unload raw materials and finished product. Manipulation of full sheets of raw sheet metal through the fabrication machinery including shear, press brake, punch and laser. The sheet metal can range from 7 – 14 gauge material. This is a physically demanding job that requires constant effort. The position requires the ability to read blueprints and measure accurately on a consistent basis. It is expected to learn the products and processes quickly in order to keep the production lines on schedule.
- Unload raw materials from truck.
- Move raw materials from pallets to the appropriate machine.
- Move waste from area to dumpsters.
- Operate forklift, power jacks, etc. as appropriate with level of training received.
- Fill material work orders for the floor in a timely manner.
- Maintain all safety standards and guidelines at all times.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
- Basic reading, writing and simple math skills.
- Ability to use measuring devices accurately on a consistent basis.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds with some regularity; more on occasion with help.
- Physical ability to work standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate various shop tools (including power and manually operated).
- Trained in forklift.
- Jobs available in Springfield, IL area
- 1st Shift Available
- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Monday – Friday Work Week
- Pay rate ranges: $10 – $12/HR.
Candidates may apply online at www.staffsolutions.com
Innovative Staff Solutions – Springfield Branch Office
1405 Stevenson Dr., Suite 20, Springfield, IL
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.