This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking hard working, goal driven individuals to join our Heavy Operator/Fork Truck Driver Team. Positions available with Innovative Staff Solutions in Sullivan – after 90 days employees are eligible for FULL TIME hire with the client – Great career opportunities available!
Responsibilities of the Heavy Equipment/Fork Truck Drivers:
- Operate a Forklift as well as Hand Picking Items in a warehouse environment.
- Load & Unload Materials, Sorting Parts, Labeling Parts & locations.
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform routine maintenance on forklift, such as cleaning, lubricating, or recharging batteries.
Requirements of the Heavy Equipment/Fork Truck Drivers:
- Minimum 1 year of Forklift Operator experience
- Previous Machine Operator Experience is a plus
- Forklift certification is a plus
- Ability to use technology & scanners
- Flexible and able to work overtime as needed
- Pass background check and drug screen
Position Details & Benefits for Heavy Equipment/Fork Truck Drivers:
- 2nd shift Assembly: 3:00 pm – 11:10 pm
- Monday – Friday Work Week (Saturday Mandatory Overtime may be required)
- Excellent Climate Controlled & Clean/Drug Free Work Environment
- Weekly Paychecks
- Earned Paid Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay After 30 Days
- Immediate Health Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability)
- Full Time Hire Opportunities with the client after 90 days
Apply today @ Innovative Staff Solutions – On Site Office
1411 S. Hamilton St, Sullivan IL 61951
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.