This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
|Machine Operators & Fabrication Operators||Light Industrial||Sullivan, IL||Full Time||Based on Experience|
Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking qualified applicants to join our team at Agri-Fab in Sullivan, IL. The right candidate for these positions have 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment, preferable in machining or fabrication. The ideal candidate will be reliable, positive attitude and overall great previous work experience. These positions are Temp To Hire at 90 days and pay is based on experience.
Does this describe you? Do you have the experience mentioned? Apply online today at www.staffsolutions.com to start the application process or stop by our onsite office at 303 W. Raymond; Sullivan IL 61951.
Job Summary: Operates machines, including but not limited to Lasers; Robotic Welders, Spot Welder, and Balancers (Welding); CNC Machining Centers, Tube Benders, Presses, Drill Centers or other similar machines (Machining); or Piece-fed Brake and/or Stamping Presses (Fabrication).
- Complies with all rules and regulations of the client and actively contributes to workplace safety.
- Interacts in a positive and cooperative manner in all dealings with co-workers and management.
- Actively participates in training; stays current and in compliance with required annual safety training.
- Supports manufacturing improvement programs and initiatives. Offers and helps implement improvement suggestions.
- Maintains a clean, orderly and safe working environment; wears and utilizes all PPE required for each job.
- Follows standard work and work instructions.
- Displays a high degree of attention to detail.
- Cross-trains in order to perform all tasks in job rotation.
- Works overtime, including weekends and holidays, as required.
- Performs basic equipment maintenance and daily safety checks as prescribed.
- Manually or with hoist or crane: loads, unloads, and adjusts placement in the machine of material and work pieces to be processed.
- Mounts, installs, aligns, and secures tools, attachments or fixtures to machines using hand tools and precision measuring devices.
- Following prescribed frequency, measures dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Assures pieces and material received for processing and removed after processing are tagged with correct count and identification number, without multiple tags.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Meets or exceeds production rates and quality standards.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Measuring and Mathematical Skills
- Accurately adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides.
- Verifies parts using work instructions.
- Successfully completes training or demonstrates proficiency in blueprint reading.
- Produces accurate results when using precision measuring instruments.
- Language Skills (Speaking and Writing)
- Effectively communicates with coworkers and supervisors.
- Handwriting is clear and legible.
- Basic Reasoning Skills
- Applies common sense when following written and oral instructions.
- Reads, interprets, and takes action on written instruction.
- Physical Requirements and Manual Dexterity
- Constant standing throughout shift, with occasional walking
- Frequent bending, lifting, and/or carrying throughout shift
- May lift up to 50 pounds on an intermittent basis
- Effective use of appropriate basic hand tools
- Subject to hot temperatures.
- May be subject to loud working environment.
- Skin may be exposed to oils and/or coolant.
- Full Time 40+ Hours per week
- 1st Shift: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
- 2nd Shift: 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Monday – Friday Work Week
- Mandatory Overtime may be coming in early, staying after shift or Saturdays
- Pay based on Experience
- Weekly Pay Checks
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Immediate Health Benefits Available
- Overtime Available
- Temp To Hire Positions – Eligible at 90 Days
303 W. Raymond
Sullivan, IL 61951
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.