This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Management (Manager, Supervisor etc)
Required Education: Bachelor
We are a family owned premier staffing agency, who have been in business for 23 years, and still growing! We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to oversee all marketing for our 20+ locations. This candidate will need to have an intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels. The right candidate will have professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field. Having analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges is a must. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Familiar with Graphic Design Programs:
- Adobe Illustrator (For graphics, flyers, signs, etc.)
- Adobe InDesign (For pamphlets/larger projects)
- Adobe Lightroom (For editing team headshots & company pictures)
- Adobe Premiere (For editing video)
- Adobe Stock (For royalty-free images)
Responsible for creation and design of:
- Flyers, Posters, Folders, Yard Signs, Banners, Invitations, Cards, Campaigns, Brochures, Etc.
- Social media graphics for promoting job openings, promoting company milestones/success stories, and graphics for the internal FB group to help promote internal engagement/events/etc.
- Create & execute yearly client retention program
- Linked in & Instagram Weekly Posting
- Supervise the recruiting, marketing strategy, and marketing budgets of 20+ locations
- Monitor results on a weekly & daily basis
- Analyze recruiting sources & it’s results weekly per location to maximize ROI
- Be able to adjust strategy from one day to the other based on industry demands.
- Research new advertising possibilities on a monthly basis (ex. Facebook Lead Gen Ad, ZipRecruiter, Snapchat ad, etc.)
- Have monthly 1:1 meetings with the office with the top 5-7 number of open orders
- Strong familiarity with social media advertising and marketing tools like Facebook Ads Manager.
- Create social media marketing campaigns to increase exposure
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager to make ads specific to the goal of the
- Create & execute marketing campaigns for company events
- Create & execute sales marketing plans to help Sales Team increase their exposure with prospects.
- Create video ads for advertising job openings, promoting internal events, increasing brand awareness
- Create RSVP websites using Squarespace for company events
- Photograph, video, and post to social media when company events occur
- Manage social media pages & schedule content weekly
- Familiarity with WordPress and editing/updating website content
- Familiarity with Constant Contact to create monthly email newsletters and multiple email campaigns for sales, clients, and internal staff
- Directly manage one Recruiting Specialist
- Update the monthly TV Powerpoint based on marketing objectives for the upcoming month
- Manage the marketing for ISS Insurance Group with includes social media, monthly newsletters, promoting FB Live videos, recording FB live videos, upkeep of website, strategizing how to best reach the target audience, and more.
- Research & stay up-to-date with new Facebook advertising tools
- Train company New Hires (First week, and 30 Day) on the recruiting process and how they can help us advertise the new openings
- Lead re-design of new website & going forward will edit any content when necessary
- Host social media giveaways both on external company pages & internal ISS group to boost engagement
- Create & Execute “New Location Marketing” when ISS expands to a new location (Includes both Recruiting & Branding)
- Monthly meet/communicate with representatives of Indeed/Facebook/Other recruiting tools to strategize and see how we can maximize our recruiting more based on current industry demands.
- Four-year college degree or 5 years of equivalent experience
- Prefer minimum of four years related experience
- Advanced leadership, managerial, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.