This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Innovative Staff Solutions is now hiring for a Material Handler position in the Springfield area.
Transports inbound and outbound material or freight to and from warehouses, storage areas and freight vehicles using forklift, pallet jack and manual methods.
Stores material in warehouse locations when received. *
Receives inbound material using work order data and enters into AS-400. *
Verifies accuracy and performs data entry for incoming and outgoing replenishment orders. *
Performs data entry as it relates to inventory material transactions.
Verifies and tracks the accuracy of inventory in assigned locations.
Retrieves inventory material required for assembly activities from storage areas. *
Fills standard stock requirements for other company warehouses or manufacturing facilities. *
Fills supplemental replenishment orders (R.O.) for other warehouses. *
Documents information relating to movement of raw material and production line inventory.
Verifies raw material and production line inventory for accuracy. *
Verifies correctness of data for returned assemblies or finished products and records it in support of the return authorization (RA) process. *
Participates in physical inventories. *
Readily perceives and effectively responds to details essential to inventory control.
Maintains housekeeping for inventory areas.
Actively participates in the Quality Improvement Process.
To work overtime, as requested.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of AS-400 sufficient to complete shipping and inventory management transactions.
- Achieved company forklift operator certification.
- Demonstrated safe driving record.
- Ability to achieve and maintain situational awareness to ensure safe handling and transportation of material.
- Ability to understand and apply workplace safety procedures.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise initiative and complete assignments efficiently and on time.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment such as forklifts and pallet systems and manipulate inventory.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Demonstrated ability to perform essential job functions in a safe manner.
1st Shift (7:00am-3:30pm) – $10.25/hr.
2nd Shift (3:30pm-12:00am) – $11.25/hr.
Temp To Hire Position
Innovative Staff Solutions – Springfield Branch Office
1405 Stevenson Dr., Suite 20,
Springfield, IL 62703
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.