This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Innovative Staff Solutions has an immediate opening for a Personal Lines Account Manager to join a team in the Springfield, IL area. The right candidate for this position will have experience in insurance and P&C is preferred. Do you have customer service experience, but are not familiar with insurance; apply online today and learn more about the position.
- Coordinate the processing of new & renewal product lines business, including the review & assessment of client coverage proposals and packages for adequacy, completeness, and accuracy.
- Provides guidance, assistance and follow up in all aspects of customer service requests from management, producers, or clients.
- Ability to be highly organized, yet flexible in dealing with shifting priorities, fluctuating workloads, and evolving procedures.
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills, and enjoy working with people in a high volume customer service environment.
- Ability to read & interpret complex industry documents such as policy limitations, underwriting standards, and procedure/policy manuals, and apply within prescribed routines and practices.
- Ability to thoroughly analyze product information, and make timely and practical recommendations to managers, producers and clients.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, while maintaining positive staff relationships within a team work environment.
- Must demonstrate competence in computer and office equipment operations, while experience with Windows applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word, and the Internet are highly desirable.
- Must be able to secure and maintain insurance licensure, at company expense, if applicable.
Education & Training:
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED, while advanced training at the technical, business, or college level is highly desired.
- 3-5 years prior work experience in the insurance industry or a related field is preferred.
- Pay based on experience
- Entry Level with GREAT customer service: $14.50 – $18.00/HR.
- Required to have or get insurance license and certifications for appropriate lines.
Candidates may apply online at www.staffsolutions.com
Innovative Staff Solutions – Springfield Branch Office
1405 Stevenson Dr., Suite 20, Springfield, IL
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.