This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Actual Start Date: May 01
Career Level: Entry Level (Less than 2 Years Experience)
Innovative Staff Solutions has immediate openings for a Press Brake Operator in the Springfield, IL area.
Fabricates various component parts on P4, small and large brake press to engineered and cosmetic specifications while maintaining established productivity objective.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates small brakes, large brakes, and P4.
- Performs various setups, properly program, and maintain machine to desired specifications.
- Inspects parts to verify within required specification tolerances.
- Uses precision measuring tools, including calipers, and height gauges.
- Uses manufacturing documentation including, dispatch list, blue prints, work orders, routing requirements, and manufacturing plan.
- Inspects tooling routinely.
- Operates a manual or powered pallet jack to obtain needed materials.
- Packs finished parts per packaging instructions.
- Attains proper tooling per tooling list while in production and stores properly when not in use.
- Records in process, half-hour, inspections and production data.
- Maintains housekeeping and a safe working environment in area.
- Actively participates in the Bunn-O-Matic Quality Improvement Process.
- To work overtime, as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent; demonstrated ability and willingness to work in a team environment; exercise initiative and complete assignments efficiently and on time; demonstrate use for setting up programs using computer; comply with established workplace safety procedures; demonstrate ability to detect minor flaws and errors and perform essential job functions in a safe manner; ability to lift 60 pounds; ability to read, interpret, and understand tolerances, schematics, and details of a flat blank & three-dimension blueprint; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole, mixed numbers, and improper fractions; also the conversion of fractions to decimals; ability to read, interpret, and understand all manufacturing documentation including dispatch lists, blueprints, work orders, routing requirements, logbook, manufacturing plans, and machine operator manuals.
- Jobs available in Springfield, IL area
- 1st Shift Available
- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Monday – Friday Work Week
- Benefits available
Candidates may apply online at www.staffsolutions.com
Innovative Staff Solutions – Springfield Branch Office
1405 Stevenson Dr., Suite 20, Springfield, IL
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.