This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking candidates for Production Tech positions for a Pharmaceutical Company in Decatur, IL. These positions are at a local manufacturer within Decatur and its a great career opportunity to start working with ISS and have the ability to go full time with the client. Apply Today!
- Set-up and operate tray loading lines.
- Perform oxygen in head space analysis on filled product containers.
- Operate autoclaves, both for sterilization of equipment and for terminally sterilizing product.
- Operate vial and ample washers, in conjunction with dry heat ovens to prepare the components for aseptic processing.
- Clean and prepare fill gear/equipment for use on multiple filling operations.
- Completion of batch record paperwork, as well as reviews of applicable SOP’s and other pertinent documentation.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Preferred candidates will have at least 4 years of manufacturing experience
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years mechanical type experience
- Demonstration of superior mechanical aptitude in set up and maintenance of pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment is a must.
- Ability to interact with peers and operators to be part of the team.
- The clean room manufacturing environment requires personnel with good personal hygiene.
- Adaptability to change and to perform under pressure with time constraints.
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- Must pass pre-employment testing and background requirements
Position Details & Benefits:
- 2nd shifts available
- 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Tuesday – Saturday Work Week
- Mandatory Overtime & Weekend Work
- Weekly paychecks
- Immediate Health Benefits
- Full Time Hire Opportunities
Apply Today @ Innovative Staff Solutions Branch Office
1045 E. Eldorado Street
Decatur, IL 62521
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.