This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Required Education: GED Equivalent, High School, Associates Degree, Bachelor
Innovative Staff Solutions has several Full Time Direct Hire positions available in the Effingham, IL area.
We are searching for a Project Manager to join our team at Midland States Bank!!
- Management delivery and tracking of products through the Bank Marketing process.
- Supporting product portfolio review and development from rationalization, and simplification to organic and inorganic product development
- Support development and management of the dynamic presentation and delivery of products and product bundles through physical and digital channel – compelling and differentiated point of sales – ‘easy to buy’, ‘easy to sell’
- Implement outcomes of the continuous product portfolio review and development (life-cycle management)
- Product simplification – packaging and marketing products to make them compelling, differentiated and ‘easy to buy’ and ‘easy to sell’
- Systems and process changes associated with the continuous product portfolio review will be the responsibility of Innovation (projects) and/or the IT/Digital function.
- Develops all marketing project plans and manages the day-to-day development and coordination with cross-functional internal teams, external teams, and vendors from initiation to execution and retrospective.
- Creates and executes project plans, including deadlines, specs, assets, budget, vendor coordination, status updates, approvals and final delivery.
- Leads the internal marketing team and creative contractors in design, content development and implementation of digital, print, and environmental projects within all marketing campaigns.
- Owns project budget, scope, schedule and resources.
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing to understand and inform marketing strategy in service to the project objectives.
- Participates in the management, coding and allocation of the annual marketing budget.
- Respond in a timely fashion to all inquiries/requests for product information and/or changes.
- Produces reports and brings recommendations to Director of Marketing for guidance on decisions relating to new and existing products.
- Works to increase the product knowledge of Midland States Bank operations (including product knowledge of Midland States Bank competitors).
- Tracks the approval process of products throughout the product development process.
- Responsible for contributing to a work environment for Marketing team that drives results and positively energizes and challenges team members.
- Contributes to the flow of communication within the Marketing Team and wider Strategy, by actively participating in team meetings.
- Works alongside Innovation and Digital / IT to enact product systems and process change / enhancement.
- Ensures own individual performance agreement, personal development plans are in place
Position Requirements & Details:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Product/ Finance/ Business
- Experience:A minimum of three years of Project Manager experience is required, Financial Institution experience preferred
- Demonstrated history of product marketing and management strategy development and execution
- Conversant with relevant consumer banking and financial regulatory regime
- Preferred Experience & Knowledge in:
- Project management experience
- Brand management experience
- Banking industry knowledge
- Working knowledge of electronic bank systems (online banking, online account origination, etc.)
- $51,000 – $68,000/ per year
- Full Time 40+/HRS. per week
- Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Innovative Staff Solutions – Effingham Branch Office
800 W. Jefferson Ave
Effingham, IL 62401
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.