This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Mid Level (2-5 Years Experience)
Innovative Staff Solutions has Direct Hire opportunities with Midland States Bank!
– Assessments – Work with the business units and the various risk managers to develop a framework to manage risk information, encompassing FDICIA/SOX, business unit control documentation, information security and privacy risk assessments, business continuity planning, consumer and trust compliance reviews, fraud prevention loss data, vendor risk assessments, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) key risk indicators (KRI), and other analytics. Support the Risk Management team in their assessment processes with inputs, outputs, and analysis of the risks, controls, and key risk indicators as contained in the databases supported by this position.
Policy – Understand all risk and compliance policies and standards for the various programs to which reporting this position is assigned.
Implementation – Coordinate with risk and compliance managers on the implementation of their policy, standards, and risk assessments.
Testing – Collect control testing results and record this information within the databases as assigned.
Training – Participate as requested in employee awareness training on any risk and compliance areas.
Tracking and Reporting – Produce management and board reports regarding all risk data housed within the framework, as well as risk analytics to identify areas of concern and bring them to the attention of the appropriate business unit leader and the risk and compliance managers.
Coordination – With risk and compliance and audit managers, and business unit managers as needed.
Monitoring – Analyze and recommend changes to the bank’s ERM program based on changes to the products/services, local marketplace, technologies, industry vulnerabilities.
Research – be aware of new developments in ERM techniques and industry strategies, and evaluate new equipment and software that can be used within the program.
Committee – Assist in developing reports and presentations that will be used to make critical business decisions.
Education – Participate as requested in employee awareness training on any risk and compliance areas.
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or experience equivalency.
– Requires two to three years of demonstrated experience in banking, auditing, accounting, finance, or risk management.
– A certification in Risk Management is a plus.
– Requires knowledge of systems that are used in financial institutions.
– Requires demonstrated work experience in the preparation of written reports, database reporting, spreadsheet creation and analysis.
– Work is performed a various locations under varying conditions.
– Requires considerable standing, sitting, telephone use, lifting/carrying supplies and training materials, and reading paper documentation and electronic communication.
– Requires traveling to various locations and company branches and departments throughout the state in a timely manner.
– Required to meet multiple priorities and project due dates. –
May require late hours and weekends to complete assignments and projects.
– The position may be required to assist with bank-wide voluntary activities associated with the bank’s community services.
– Work under minimal supervision, use sound judgment and discretion in performing work duties and works cooperatively with others.
– A high degree of confidentiality is required.
– Building and Mending Relationships
– Direct Hire
– Pay Based on Experience ($44,676-$55,844+)
– Immediate Insurance Benefits
– 401K Match – Company Gym
Apply today for your chance to get hired!
www.staffsolutions.com | Innovative Staff Solutions | 800 W Jefferson Ave | 217-342-6999
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.