This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Mid Level (2-5 Years Experience)
Required Education: High School
We are a family owned premier staffing agency, who have been in business for 23 years, and still growing! Due to expansion, we need a motivated, results-driven Sales Manager to lead our sales department. The successful candidate will understand what motivates clients and know how to tap into those needs. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading an experienced team of Account Managers in all regions. This candidate will be accountable for achieving growth and hitting sales targets. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we would be excited to talk to you. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention through excellent customer service.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions
- Monitor the current accounts across all regions and pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets.
- Provide on-the-ground support for Account Managers as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key prospects.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all sales activities.
- Motivate internal Account Managers to achieve performance and production goals.
- Identify developmental/career opportunities to ensure staff retention.
- Coach and counsel associates on behavioral and performance issues, document and take corrective action as necessary. Conduct annual staff performance reviews.
- Conduct regular staff meetings.
- Maintain thorough working knowledge of all services offered as well as those of the competition, i.e., marketing share, pricing, services offered, etc.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and Corporate on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Four-year college degree or 3 years of equivalent leadership experience.
- Minimum of four years related experience with strong emphasis on sales.
- Proven track record of business to business sales experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Able to travel as needed within our regions.
- Ability to analyze profit/loss statements and other related financial data to make solid business decisions.
- Excellent leadership, managerial, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change.
- Highly dependable with the ability to work flexible/extended hours as needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- .Proven track record of leading a team.
- Strong sense of urgency.
For qualified candidates, please submit your resume to Corporate Recruiter at email@example.com.
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.