This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Does this describe you? If so, join the fast growing industry of Staffing today! Innovative Staff Solutions is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join the team. We are a family owned and operated company and have delivered excellent service to the surrounding communities for more than 20 years.
Responsibility includes all aspects of recruiting top talent within the scope of the duties and responsibilities described below.
- Handle incoming communications; phone calls, email and letters/resumes.
- Traveling to professional job fairs.
- Developing relationships with the communities we serve in.
- Screen and evaluate qualified candidates for professional placement.
- Conduct reference checks on qualified candidates.
- Follow up with client consistently on referred candidates and status of position.
- Post open positions on company website and additional websites to recruit qualified candidates.
- Participation in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition.
- Ask for referrals from good candidates, references and clients.
- Recruit passive candidates when possible.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities.
- Good planning and organizing skills to achieve business unit goals.
- Must be adaptable, flexible and maintain effectiveness during change.
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Travel as needed
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.