This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Required Education: GED Equivalent, High School, Associates Degree, Bachelor
Innovative Staff Solutions has several Full Time Direct Hire positions available in the Effingham, IL area. We are searching for a Telecom & Collaboration Specialist to join our team!
- Works closely with executives and executive assistants to ensure quality audio and video conferencing experiences.
- Must be able to maintain composure and professional demeanor while working in high-stress situations where timely resolution to audio and video conference issues is required.
- Working closely with managed services, ensures timely resolution and fulfillment of telephony issues and requests.
- Performs the provisioning and maintenance of Telephony and Video Conference equipment.
- Works with telco carriers on provisioning and de-provisioning of services, as well as troubleshooting of issues, alongside the managed-service provider.
- Responsible for development and distribution of end-user training and documentation related to the use of telephony and video conference systems.
- Stays abreast of new and emerging technologies and makes recommendations of possible technologies to help improve process and workflow.
- Understands the importance of confidentiality regarding department and corporate information, and conducts duties with this in mind.
- Responds to questions and concerns from other IS&T staff members and end users.
- Follows all established controls, which maintain the integrity of the Company’s system, processes, and data.
- Works closely with vendors engaged in implementation projects.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications and standard software components.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment functions.
- Consistently gives attention to details, accurate data entry and time management.
- Travels to various bank-related locations to fulfill responsibilities of position.
- Provides high standards of technical support via telephone calls and email.
- Performs necessary follow-up to insure timely closure and customer satisfaction.
Position Requirements & Details:
- Education/Experience: 3-5 years of relevant network, routing and switching and telco administration experience or equivalent education.
- Cisco CCNA+ a plus, particularly Collaboration.
- $43,000 – $54,000/ per year
- Full Time 40+/HRS. per week
- Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Innovative Staff Solutions – Effingham Branch Office
800 W. Jefferson Ave
Effingham, IL 62401
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.