This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Innovative Staff Solutions is now hiring Testing Technicians for a local Springfield manufacturer.
Summary: The duties of a Testing Technician are a crucial function of the relationship between the client and their customers. This position is responsible for inspection or repairs in mechanical and electrical equipment before the product leaves to ship to the customer. Rapid development of familiarity with Simplex product line is expected. Utilization of hand tools and test equipment will be required to perform work. This position requires knowledge of equipment manufacturer’s specifications and communication with the engineering department problems relating to maintenance or operation of equipment. There is a high degree of pressure to meet customer deadlines with this department being our final check point before our product ships to the customer. There is the need for the ability to communicate effectively with other departments as necessary.
Job Requirements for a Testing Technician:
- Technical background including education and/or experience equivalent to 2 year degree in electrical engineering
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Moderate computer skills including familiarity with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Access
- Problem solving skills and ability to work effectively under deadlines
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Understanding and familiarity with OSHA standards and guidelines including: LOTO, Hazardous Communication, PPE, etc.
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
Job Duties for a Testing Technician:
- Examining, testing and repair of equipment
- Parts ordering for job
- Accurate and timely completion of inspection paperwork
- Ability to follow all safety guidelines at all times
Position Details for the Testing Technician Position:
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Full Time Hours 40+ weekly
- Temp To Hire Position
- Weekly Paychecks
- Immediate Health Benefits
Innovative Staff Solutions – Springfield Branch Office
1405 Stevenson Dr., Suite 20,
Springfield, IL 62703
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.