This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Senior Level (5+ years of experience)
Required Education: Bachelor
Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking a Software Developer to join our engineering team to build reliable Web software applications. This individual must exhibit a high level of teamwork skills and be extraordinarily motivated. The Ideal candidate will work from our corporate office in Mattoon, Illinois and must be self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset. Candidates must also be a self-starter with the ability to operate efficiently in a time sensitive environment.
- Develop and enhance Web-based applications using Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, JS libraries and MS SQL Server Databases.
- Engage in software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including adhering to coding standards, setting up and maintaining builds for continuous integration; designing and coding enterprise framework components; and performing code reviews.
- Investigate and solve challenging and time sensitive production support issues.
- Assist with configuration of solutions to meet unique customer requirements.
- Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, etc.
- Concept of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with MVC and frontend technologies
- Experience using design patterns and SOLID principles is desired
- Experience either in building internally-facing web applications and customer-facing websites
- Testing / debugging
- Good written and verbal communication, including with non-technical people
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies on the fly, as they become needed
- 1-5 years’ Web Development
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, MIS, or relevant discipline or experience
- Working knowledge of relational databases, and the ability to write database queries. Our developers do full stack development.
- Service-oriented-architecture (SOA) and web services (REST) development using ASP.NET Web API, WCF, etc.
- Develop, design, and deploy professional and polished reports using SSRS and SSIS
- Familiarity with working in an IDE for development and debugging using Visual Studio.
- The ability to design, troubleshoot and support SQL statements on the Microsoft SQL Server.
- Exposure to source code control systems a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving; we’re seeking an intelligent and analytical individual who loves to problem solve.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum Methodologies a plus.
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.