This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking qualified applicants to join our team at Agri-Fab in Sullivan, IL.
Great long term careers available! Eligible to apply for Full Time Hire with Agri-Fab after 90 days on assignment!
Weekly paychecks, 10 paid holidays, insurance & much more! Apply today www.staffsolutions.com to get started!!
Position Responsibilities for Welders:
- Complies with all rules and regulations and actively contributes to workplace safety.
- Interacts in a positive and cooperative manner in all dealings with co-workers and management.
- Actively participates in training; stays current and in compliance with required annual safety training.
- Supports manufacturing improvement programs and initiatives. Offers and helps implement improvement suggestions.
- Maintains a clean, orderly and safe working environment; wears and utilizes all PPE required for each job.
- Follows standard work and work instructions.
- Displays a high degree of attention to detail.
- Cross-trains in order to perform all tasks in job rotation.
- Works overtime, including weekends and holidays, as required.
Essential Functions for Welders:
- Performs basic equipment maintenance and daily safety checks as prescribed.
- Mounts, installs, aligns, and secures tools, attachments or fixtures to machines using hand tools and precision measuring devices.
- Sets up and operates hand and power tools common to welding.
- Manually or with hoist or crane: loads, unloads, and adjusts placement in the machine of material and work pieces to be processed.
- Monitors the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating.
- Following prescribed frequency, measures dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Meets or exceeds production rates and quality standards.
- Assures pieces and material received for processing and removed after processing are tagged with correct count and identification number, without multiple tags.
- Maintains work area.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of Welders:
- Measuring and Mathematical Skills
- Accurately adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides.
- Verifies parts using work instructions.
- Successfully completes training or demonstrates proficiency in blueprint reading.
- Produces accurate results when using precision measuring instruments.
- Language Skills (Speaking and Writing)
- Effectively communicates with coworkers and supervisors.
- Writes clearly and legibly.
- Basic Reasoning Skills
- Applies common sense when following written and oral instructions.
- Reads, interprets, and takes action on written instruction.
- Physical Requirements and Manual Dexterity
- Constant standing throughout shift, with occasional walking.
- Frequent bending, lifting, and/or carrying throughout shift.
- May lift up to 50 pounds on an intermittent basis.
- Effective use of appropriate basic hand tools.
- Subject to hot and cold temperatures.
- May be subject to loud working environment.
- Skin may be exposed to oils and/or coolant.
- 1st shift: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Monday – Friday Work Week
- Potential Mandatory Overtime after 2:30 and/or Saturdays
- Full Time 40+/hrs. week
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Potential for Full Time Hire after 90 days
- Immediate Health Insurance Available
- Weekly Paychecks
APPLY ON SITE TODAY:
303 W. Raymond
Sullivan, IL 61951
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.